Below are some of the Brands I’ve had the pleasure to work with and short descriptions of my work with them. If you have any specific questions, contact me today.
– Hired to help create content marketing strategy
– Hired to rewrite all website content in more natural English.
March of Dimes
– Hired for Editorials and various work(published), can show examples upon request
– Created concept and all marketing efforts for The Masquerade Musician’s Showcase 2112, 2013, 2014 and counting.
– Chambers of Horror ad copy for their Magazine and The Masquerade 2012
– Web Content For The Masquerade 2012-2014
– Wrote the Mommy and Me Editorial – click here to view
The Five Spot(2010-2011)
– Managed all internal and external Marketing efforts
Liberty Tattoo (2011)
– Social Media Consulting
We’re Hear For You
– Helped curate benefit show Terminal West (2013)
Dad’s Garage Theater Group (2014)
– Produced Streetz 94.5 “Streetz Fest” (2014)
Interview from Creative Loafing:
Interview from Bang! Arts